Brake Fitting/Repair Service
Here at AJ’s Tyres recognise the fact that the brakes are one of the most important safety features on your vehicle. It is vital that brakes are checked regularly as they become much less effective with age, and poor brakes can dramatically impair vehicle handling and tyre wear. Our staff are fully trained and we are equipped to check brakes. We offer a complete range of replacement pads, discs or drum brakes for your vehicle, and we supply and fit quality parts which are fully guaranteed.
Signs of wear are:
- A squealing or grinding noise when braking.
- Brakes juddering when applied.
- If the vehicle pulls to one side when braking.
- A grinding noise when the brakes are off.
- A loss of efficiency during heavy braking.
- Rear wheels locking upon braking.
- A low or spongy brake pedal.
For your own personal safety, and that of other road users, if you notice any unusual signs, please call us or drop into our workshop, and we can arrange a free check.